Sunday, May 18, 2014

fresh photoshoot

A fun little impromptu photoshoot this evening. It was the first time for me to step back and see the car with the recently painted panels (I had thrown a quick coat of paint on to tidy them up for some photos), along with the rear spoiler mockup and fender gills. The car looked great!

On the right side I painted the fender and door black to go with the black E-coated quarter panel and roof. I think I might paint the car like this once I've done the seams and high build primer work, I love the two sides and their two different feels.

The car is awesome fun to drive, plenty of power and feels like it has very predictable and positive handling. The steering is fast and the car is easy to throw around. It's only going to get better as things get more dialed in too. I can't wait to take it to a track and really lean on it!

1 comment:

  1. saya atas nama BPK. SAMSUL dari MADURA ingin mengucapkan banyak kasih kepada MBAH KARYO,kalau bukan karna bantuannya munkin sekaran saya sudah terlantar dan tidak pernaah terpikirkan oleh saya kalau saya sdh bisa sesukses ini dan saya tdk menyanka klau MBAH KARYO bisa sehebat ini menembuskan semua no,,jika anda ingin seperti saya silahkan hubungi MBAH KARYO no ini 082301536999 saya yakin anda tdk akan pernah menyesal klau sudah berhubungan dgn MBAH KARYO dan jgn percaya klau ada yg menggunakan pesan ini klau bukan nama BPK. SAMSUL dan bukan nama MBAH KARYO krna itu cuma palsu.m



    ReplyDelete