Friday, June 19, 2015

spooky cuda

Even though the weather was crap and the car got wet, I couldn't resist taking a few photos of the car to test a new lens. The overcast day suits the car well though, and I'm lucky to have a nice backdrop directly across the road from me, the parking lot for a small church. I'm looking forward to getting some great shots in the future with the new lens, it's a Canon 70-200 f2.8 L IS II, basically the lens I've always dreamed of owning. Such a fantastic piece of gear.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh yes I just bought that lens too, in NY from B&H. I've wanted it for about 5 years, and after borrowing one to shoot a wedding job, I finally plunked down and got it. It's soo sharp and the stabiliser is fantastic. Really flattens the profile of the Cuda nicely eh. Good for you.

    -j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any plans for the 'CUDA's front grille?

    ReplyDelete