Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Future build ideas

I've been thinking a lot lately about what to build next after the cuda is done, and have a lot of varied ideas from full blown scratch built race cars to more sane mild street builds. It's a lot of fun to play with ideas in photoshop, and a hell of a lot quicker and cheaper! Less black snot and weld burns too. Here's the latest one, a crazy S13 Silvia drift machine. That twin blower system on the (probably) LS v8 is something I've never seen before, there's a second roots blower mounted backwards and upside down and driven off the same belt. Makes for a pretty badass monster head looking thing! I love it. The air intake on the roof is for the rear mounted radiator.

I've got a ton of these crazy photoshop experiments, and will start posting them here from time to time.

3 comments:

  1. These photochops rule! You got me started doing photochops of my dreambuilds now.

    I like that SpeedHunters tow strap, nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man this is mental. You should have a go at an R31 Skyline like mine: http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa353/dj_ptp/r31a_zps2c5330d2.jpg
    Give me some aero ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Finding ideas to write about is one of the hardest things about running a blog. Please visit http://goo.gl/u2GMq3

    ReplyDelete